Exactly lol. In a sense the 2nd amendment is outdated. Isnt any use for the American people to have them and no one on here has been able to give me a logical reason to why they should.
Yep, since our fore fathers used uzis to repel the British, both in 1776 and 1812...they guaranteed our right to own uzis. From hunting to target practice, there was nothing quite like a uzi. That's why we have the 2nd amendment..cuz if it weren't for uzis we'd still be throwin spears in the olympics under the British flag. Mr. Washington and Mr. Jefferson both knew the importance of the uzi..and thank God....they both owned many a uzi just for the sport of owning such an invention..That's why it's so important that civilians have uzis...don't ya know. I think I'll invest in some rocket powered grenades and a couple of tanks round christmas time..I have the right...it's in the constitution..2nd amendment.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Exactly lol. In a sense the 2nd amendment is outdated. Isnt any use for the American people to have them and no one on here has been able to give me a logical reason to why they should.
I may be able to get you a good deal on an RPG [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
To me, there's a big difference between owning a limited edition hand-crafted gun that has historical significance because of how it was made/who it was made by/how it works as a weapon, and owning assault weapons that are mass produced for military & law enforcement just to say you've got a gun that could clear a street corner in less than 30 seconds.
Both can be dangerous in the wrong hands, but the latter has no aesthetic/historical quality to it whatsoever, it's meant for battle and has a higher likelihood of killing someone. Only problem is, there's not a clear line drawn as to which is which by the government or any other body, like the NRA.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
To be honest I have no use for an assault rifle. I don't understand why this kid was learning to shoot one. The parent, in my opinion, is at fault here.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
you know gun right and abortion are kind of similar. So what the dad and kid wanted to shoot a gun. its their right correct? similar to abortion. if a woman wants to have an abortion so be it. i mean of course the possibility of killing yourself with these guns are apparent but i mean it is their right as well as abortion.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
That might be the dumbest comparison I have ever saw. And you call me ignorant?
im comparing a persons rights.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Okay, but when the rights are completely different..it looks pretty ignorant.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dick_Vitale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you know gun right and abortion are kind of similar. So what the dad and kid wanted to shoot a gun. its their right correct? similar to abortion. if a woman wants to have an abortion so be it. i mean of course the possibility of killing yourself with these guns are apparent but i mean it is their right as well as abortion. </div></div>
I agree he had the right. It's the judgement I wonder about.
And I AM NOT in favor of gun control.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks